Thursday, August 11, 2011

AIM Day 11

Word Count: 4,540
Song of the Day: Rollin' in the Deep, by Adele

It's entirely possible that I'm not entirely sane.

I know what you're thinking: "NOOOOOO, really?!? Shocking..."

But, hey now. Don't go judgin' me too harshly. There's a bunch of other artistic types out there, and can you honestly say you're not the same way? I mean, honestly?


Today's inspiration: Embrace your insanity. It makes you who you are; it flavors your work; without those voices and pictures and whatnot in your head, where would you be? I, for one, would have nothing of the incredible adventure I'm in the middle of interpreting. My life would be no where near as interesting. I am partially insane, and I love every minute of it. Or most of them, at least.

Anyone else ready to admit to their insanity?

No comments:

Post a Comment